So, by now, Mother's Day has obviously come and gone! But..I had a wonderful weekend that I want to share it!!
Cory's brother Travis and his wife Lisa asked if Gage and Taya could spend the night on Friday. Of course of course! Without my knowing, Cory got his parents to watch Haylee and Peyton so we could go off Friday night. We pulled up to a beautiful hotel. The Red Lion! It was gorgeous!! Then we went to dinner at Bert N' Ernies. It was delicious!! The next morning, we had to be back at the house by 8am. Cory left and left me to sleep in. Ahh..sweetheart!! Plus, he got me tons of stuff! A snuggie, The Biggest Loser Cookbook that I'd been wanting, and two pairs of shoes. THANK YOU!! I am lucky to be married to this wonderful, amazing man! I love you Cory!!
I also am so lucky to be a mother to these 4 beauties! They bless my life each day..even..or especially..when I think I may go insane! They each have their own special and beautiful spirits!
Gage is the best big brother I could ever ask for for the other three. He loves being that big brother and I know he always will. He's sweet, outgoing, friendly, and goofy! He absolutely KNOWS when he does something funny and cute and milks it!! I love you Handsome Boy Bubby!!
Taya is sassy yet sweet. She's got an attitude but thankfully doesn't always use it. She's hilarious! She loves being a sissy to the others. She always knows what she wants. She is kind, somewhat shy, loving, and fun! I love you Taya Bella!!
Haylee is happy! She's always always smiling! She is honestly the happiest and most smiley kid I've ever known! She hates being left alone..especially once someone shows her some extra attention then leaves! She loves Daddy and Gage so so so much! She's smiley, happy, cheerful, hugable! I love you Honey Haylee!!
Peyton is the baby and she knows it! She has the most contagious laugh ever! She loves to be surrounded by people. She will laugh whenever another is laughing. She will let you know exactly when she wants something! She's happy, knowing, laughter, hilarious! I love you Peyton Pie Skye!!
I also would like to say THANK YOU to my mom! You are amazing! I always wondered why you would sacrifice SO much for your children..now I know! I appreciate all you have done, do, and will do for me! Thank you for being an example to me! I love you Mommy!!














No comments:
Post a Comment