Thursday, July 9, 2009

Temple Square!

We have 9am church (at least we did until we found out we were going to the wrong ward!!)..and our kids just weren't having it one morning. So..Cory got the bright idea to drive to SLC and visit Temple Square. I really did not want to be in the car that long, nor deal with fussy babies the next day..but I knew Cory really wanted to go and our kids would love being out there..so we went! It was an absolutely beautiful day! Thank you Cory for having us visit that beautiful temple!
Hat's off.. Hat's on..Gage plays this all day!!
Family picture!! I know I'm not looking but in the other one only 1 of 4 kids was..so this is it!!
Taya really wanted out of her stoller!
I swear she KNEW we were up on something and she could see down..
Finally a pic of these two!
The beautiful Salt Lake City Temple!
And my handsome husby!!

1 comment:

~The Magnific Mackeys~ said...

You little stinkers! You were in Temple square and did tell us so we could come and see you guys! Geez Loieez!