You are a preteen but you are still a kid at heart! You enjoy snowboarding and skateboarding but at the same time you enjoy Harry Potter and High School Musical!
You are a good helper. Sometimes you grumble, but don't we all! You help all the time with our kids!
You are a real tender-heart! You care so much for everyone!
You are kind and nice to everyone! Those kids that are always alone, you are always sweet to them!
You are NOT afraid to be you! I LOVE that in any person! Sports, crafts, music, whatever. You are who you are and you love it!
You are tons of fun! A major goofball! You are easily entertained and love to laugh!
You do know how to be the perfect combination of goofy and calm. Perfect!
You are smart. You enjoy reading and learning new things!
You are growing up with a love and understanding of the church. You enjoy going to church and learning more.
You have chosen to receive the Aaronic Priesthood! I am so proud of you!
You love your family! You try and be so close and nice to everyone. It's always good to be close with family.
You are one of my best friends. I love that we can sit and talk about anything! We've always been that way! 
Happy Birthday! We love you!













1 comment:
Wow, he seemed so much younger the last time I saw him. It's amazing how time flies!
Post a Comment