I just don't understand. I know that there are a lot of things that happen that people don't understand, but I really have never understood this!! Why are people that would die to have a baby unable to have them? Why are there so many bad parents out there that keep having more and more and more kids?
I have an aunt who has always wanted and loved to have kids. She's unable to. I have a cousin who had always planned on having kids and loving them. Her husband is unable to. I have a sister that has always wanted 6 kids. She has had multiple problems and issues with bearing them. I have a friend who wants to have a baby. They're having problems with their in vitro taking. I have a friend that wants to badly to be a mother. They're adopting. I know other couples that have been trying for 2 years, 3 years, and 5 years!
There are people out there having babies and killing them. There are people out there having baby after baby after baby knowing they are unable to provide for them.
I guess I really don't understand the logic. But maybe that's those peoples tests. I don't know!
But, I do know that I admire you all! I look up to you so much! I can't imagine wanting something that special that badly and not being able to get it. I do know that everything happens for a reason. I just want you all to know that I really do admire you so much! I look up to you! I pray for you! I know it's all working the way it is supposed to, even though we may not understand it!
I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
Doesn't it just make you ill how helpless you are in these situations? There is absolutely nothing in my power to do and that crushes me.
Have you ever read "When Bad Things Happen To Good People"? It is so strange how things work out. I am sure our Heavenly Father aches with them in their sorrows more then we realize.
I agree... words can't even be expressed when people are faced with the situations you have described. I know I'll never understand or know how to comfort those in need, but I'm grateful to know that we have a Heavenly Father who wants them to be happy and will bless them when the time is right.
I so hear ya on this one!! I know many people in the same situation.. not being able to have kids but would be amazing parents.. and people who are HORRIBLE parents but keep having kids! I don't understand it much either.. it's sad. It's hard to understand why some people have the trials they do!!
Kasey, showing off my age here. I have learned over the years how many blessings we recieve even through our tough times. I think the trick is recognizing our blessings, in the midst of daily life. They are always there, we often don't recognize them for what they are. That is what makes "hindsight" so great. That chance to look back and then you go, OOOHHHHH! I get it now. I love that saying with the picture of Christ..."I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.... I have a strong belief that ALL of our experiences make us who we are and prepare us for what lies ahead. It is hard sometimes to remember how short of a time frame this life really is. The great thing about trials, is how often they bring us to our knees and in turn gives us the opportunity to rely more on, and get to know our Heavenly Father and the Savior so much better. Praying for someone else is often the best thing we can do for them, and it helps more than we know. Love ya, Vicki
Kasey, I just wanted to say thank you. As you know, we are trying to adopt. The adoption agency is always telling us to get the word out and make sure to talk about abortion. It is sad, and I appreciate you bringing it up. Right now is the time to spread the word and I appreciate you so much for understanding the hardship it is and having compassion for all of us. You will never know how much you improved my day. Sometimes it is hard, but you are right. This is our trial, and sometimes trials become blessings. I never thought I would adopt a child, but now I am happier than ever. Thanks again. I love ya
Post a Comment