Cory and I took the kids to the aquarium. They were so excited to go see FISH!!
Love how Peyton did her own hair!
And of course they wanted to get out and walk too..
This was Alexis..she decided to sleep the whole time..
Checking out the stingrays!
They were looking at "Nemo!"
There was a MASSIVE snake!!
Love the turtle!
Crawling through the coral!
They had SO much fun!! We love getting to take them places and they were very intrigued with the fish!













3 comments:
You are inspirational. I think of all my friends who are terrified to take their kids anywhere and you are taking all your kiddos to so many places all the time. Way to go!
It's funny how much kids love fish. I love going places with fish! I'm glad to hear that you guys are enjoying yourselves.
I love that you guys get to do such fun things! I just wish we were closer so we could do them together =)
Post a Comment