9 Months ALREADY!!!























Nine months just seems SO OLD to me! Alexis is almost not a baby anymore! That makes me VERY sad!! Alexis likes to crawl on all fours now. She still army crawls when she is in a hurry..like trying to escape and follow us somewhere!! Alexis has also climbed up our entire flight of stairs on her first try! It is literally impossible to block Alexis in our living room now. She will crawl/climb over anything and everything after just a day of the new block! She's very smart and picks up on things very quickly! Alexis says, "Mama," "Dada," and "NoNoNo." She still shakes her head when she says, "NoNoNo!" Anything I've read about milestones states that kids will sit then crawl..well ALL of our kids, including Alexis, learned to crawl first..then sit! But now Alexis is sitting all the time by herself. She still pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and walks along furniture or holding our hands. She will also stand alone for 5-10 seconds. It could probably be longer but she always lunges forward towards us. Alexis still loves her high chair and her puffs/dried yogurt. She has tried real food and enjoys it but when it's on her plate she just plays so I still have to feed it to her although she does all the baby snacks, puffs, dried yogurt, biter biscuits, etc. on her own still. She is still pretty attached to her bottle but the times she drinks one is getting less and less. Alexis still is not too keen on her sippy though. Cory thinks she likes the soft, flexible nipple to gnaw on so we are going to try a new sippy even though I LOVE the Playtex one that never spills!! She will wave Hello and Bye-Bye and when we say, "Yeah Alexis!" or "Good girl!!" she will clap and that makes her smile so big! Alexis still loves her baths and tries to crawl to the bathroom for one multiple times during the day! She loves to splash and get her face wet! Alexis loves to take cheese for pictures! She still hates getting dressed but loves the attention from being all cutied up! Alexis will sit completely up in her bouncer when she's sick of laying back! She still loves her blankie and loves to crawl up on it and just lay on it and snuggle it. She loves when the other kids will come into her room and play with her after her naps! Alexis is SO much fun! I love you Alexis!
2 comments:
I can't believe she's 9 months! Every time I read your month updates, it reminds me that Addie's going to be there soon too. She sounds like she's going to be a complete girly girl, liking to get all cutsied up. Ha ha, too cute!
I can't believe she is that old already~ I swear we just came to visit you guys in the hospital! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment