I always thought time went too fast. But I never actually realized how fast until I had kids! Kids change every day! I look at pictures and Cory and I look the same. My sisters and parents look the same. But when I see pictures of the kid from January then in December..the change is amazing! It's amazing how much can change in a year. I can't help but think...by this time next year Gage and Taya will be going into a second year of primary. Haylee and Peyton will be starting Sunbeams and Alexis will have already been in nursery for 2 months! They will all be in preschool with the exception of Alexis who will be walking and running and talking! It makes me happy and sad for the future. I am SO excited to see them go to their first day of kindergarten! I am SO excited to see what sports or activities they will be into! I am SO excited to see who their friends will be in high school! I am SO excited to see the adults they will become! I am SO excited to be a grandma! But with those happy thoughts bring a sadness that in approximately 17 short years I will wake up and there will be no kids in the house. Back to Cory and I! As excited as I am for the day that it is just the two of us again, especially since we barely had anytime for just us, my heart hurts for the same thought. Just Cory and me. No kids at home. Bitter Sweet!
JANUARY
Full of firsts for the kids. First snowman for Gage and Taya. First downhill sledding for the older four. First carousel ride for the four too.
Had a fun get together with a bunch of high school friends!
Happy 3 Years to Cory and Me!!





Cory got a job with the church..in SLC..so we had to move from Idaho Falls to Roy, Utah.
MARCH
Our van decided to blow its transmission..(which is now fixed..but we found out there's a recall on that year so we have to get it checked out...)
APRIL
We got a Suburban (which has since completely died twice and we subsequently got rid of it!)
Easter (First egg hunt for Haylee and Peyton!)
Cory and I had an outing with just Gage and Taya. We took them to the Airplane Museum!
I CHOPPED my hair! The last time I cut it was when Haylee and Peyton were born, so no scissors had touched my hair for a year and a half!

Alexis was born!
Alexis was born!Took the kids to the Dinosaur Park for the first time!
JUNE
Alexis was blessed!

JULY
Gage and Taya got UNDERWEAR!! (Gage took off immediately and Taya did not..is using the potty now though!)
Happy 4th of July!




Haylee and Peyton got TWIN BEDS!!! NO more crib for them!
Alexis went with Cory and I (and my dad and Tate) to the Blue Angels!!
AUGUST
A trip to Island Park for Cory's family reunion!
West Yellowstone!
SEPTEMBER
First camp out in the living room! (although Haylee and Peyton ended up in their beds!)
Movie in the Park!
OCTOBER!
Haylee and Peyton turn TWO!!! (b-day party at my parents house!)My 26th birthday!!
Gage and Taya are THREE!! (and we had such a wonderful birthday party!)
Bel Cantos and Bonnevaires reunion!














2 comments:
It is crazy to look back at a year in review... it goes by so fast!! You are such a great friend. Hopefully we can get together again soon.
What a fun way to recap 2010! It is amazing how time flies! You are such a cute cute family!
Post a Comment