My family thought January 2010 started out with a pretty rough bang when Grandma Hollack passed away! It was such a sad time for us...then a few months later Nana Timberlake passed away too. So last year was quite a doosy for us! Well..not one of us were prepared for our start to 2011! The only word I can use to describe it is..WOW!! And that wow is because although I have always loved my parents and siblings, I have finally figured out how strong we are! There is officially NOTHING that could come between us! We are growing through our trials and becoming even stronger and even closer! I am so proud of each and every one of us and facing trials head on! Parents and Sibs..you are hands down, without a doubt the most amazing people I have ever met!!! I am SO lucky to be your sister and daughter and I am SO proud to be a part of this family! Thank you for showing me what strength and unconditional love is!
2 comments:
Love you sis!! We are amazing, and one day soon everyone will realize how strong we are when we stand together. I'm so proud of us!
Isn't family just the best? Love it!
Post a Comment