A couple week's ago we were in need of some family time..so we went to Idaho Falls to see my parents, Joy, Boogs, and Tate. Then Jana's family also came! YEAH!!!
This is the reason I DON'T like the car tvs...Gage and Taya will be this...tired and still NOT sleep when the movie is on!! :) Other than that..I love them!!
Banana Splits..real ones..not with yogurt and other fruit as the ice cream and toppings!!
Haylee didn't have any though...this was her...she was MAD that we wouldn't let toys at the table. So instead of eating hers she got down with her baby!
And Alexis was pretty happy to have someone smaller than her to pick on!!
Taya with Grandma and Alexis looking out the window!
and Grandpa..
Love my little brother!
We love my family and I am so glad we got to spend some much needed, quality time with them!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment