Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Eve

I LOOOVE New Years Eve!!! But Cory had to work since he had Christmas off. The kids are too young and love their sleep too much to stay up until midnight. So our day was pretty regular. But I got some cute pics!

While I was cooking dinner the kids were downstairs. This is what I saw...All four of them loving their chairs from Grandma and Grandpa!!
This is our quiet time before bed. We watch Berenstain Bears together! Alexis drinks her bedtime bottle!
First pictures of 2011!!!!
Happy New Year to all!!! May you be blessed all year long!!!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Kasey! I wish you could have made it to Stacy's shower too! We missed ya! Glad you had good holidays!

The advent calendar, my friend found the idea on Pottery Barn and we made our own pattern, we just sewed the pockets, decorated them and then glued the pockets onto the felt.

We bought a tie pattern online through an etsy shop, it's really simple and they're so cute! I think Gage would look like a little man with one! :)

This is the sight we got the tie pattern from: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61368586/easy-sew-absolutely-adorable-little-man