Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy 27th Cory!

(June 6th, 2012)

Happy Birthday Cory!!  Cory turned the big ole' 27 this year!  He's not a huge fan of cake so I made brownies and the kids decorated them with icing.


Singing to Daddy!!
Make a wish!!
This is a funny card from Travis and Lisa..
And their awesome gift!
Cory was excited for a big cooler (and they were probably excited for us to stop borrowing theirs)!!
Gage, Taya, and I went to the store for him.  They picked out these basketball shorts..
And some cool shades (since Haylee broke his from his last birthday just one month after he got them)!!
Alexis had a blast throwing up the red "wrapping" paper!
Dang she's cute!
We didn't do much (birthday party post soon-to-come) except enjoy our time together and celebrate Cory!  It was fun and I hope my handsome, sweet, loving, fun, goofy, happy, smart, easy-going, husband had a great birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cory! You're an awesome bro-in-law and I'm thankful to have you in our family.