Monday, October 29, 2012

We LOVE the 4th!!!

(July 4, 2012)

Nothing is better than the 4th of July with my family and in Idaho Falls!  YEAH!!!!  I love getting to spend any time I can with my family and celebrating the 4th up there was just extra special!!  

Here's Haylee and Peyton in their twin shirts!
Alexis in on the action!

Trying to get Gage and Taya to take a picture.  I had to show some of these extras to show how goofy they are!!



Our 5 lil fireworks!!!
 My mom has a mouse pad from my sister Jennifer from a while ago.  Tytus is a baby and then a very young Kassius and Javien are in it too.  Alexis saw it and grabbed it.  This is her hugging them cause she misses those boys and loves babies!
 Time for POPS!!!!
 While we were doing the Pops, the neighbors started their fireworks!
 So we pulled out our Sparklers!!
 Then it was time for FIREWORKS!!!! 
 It was time for the downtown fireworks to start.  I really, really wanted to go down there but my family wasn't up for it for other reasons so we decided to forego the AWESOME firework show to spend time with them.  Cory and Tate climbed up on the roof and could see them, so we went inside and watched through this high window!
 A REALLY bad picture of myself with Peyton and Alexis.  I wish it worked.. :(
 It was fun as always to get up there and see them and spend time together!  I miss them always and LOVE the 4th of July!!!  YEAH FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

No comments: