(June 9th, 2012)
I planned a rockin' 80's party to celebrate Cory's birthday! Here's the invitation..
This is the Rubik Cube cake I made. (not as good as I wanted but it could have gone worse!)
.jpg)
I ran out for a few fast errands..Gage was a little worn out!
Here's our rad 80's crew!!
.jpg)
Taya was rockin' the shoulder-off shirt, leggings with a tulle skirt, and the leg warmers with shiny, bright shoes! (can't forget the high-top pony)
.jpg)
Lisa and I with our side ponies!
.jpg)
Peyton's super cool Frizz-head, baggy shirt, work-out skirt, and leg warmers with shiny, bright shoes!
.jpg)
Her 80's hair was AWESOME! I tried to get mine to go..it wouldn't! Go Peyton!!
.jpg)
Alexis with the high piggies, big shirt, and biker shorts!
Haylee's side pony, tye-dye neon dress, and funky black-and-white leggings with bright, shiny shoes!Gage was one cool dude in his mohawk and splatter-painted shirt!
Welcome fab Sherwoods!
Welcome rockin' Kings!
Welcome to the super cool Tina and way rad Katie!
Welcome cool dudes Lisa and Travis!
I think Amy and Maddy looked cool in those ponies!
The splatter-painted tablecloth with the neon tableware!
Gage loved it!
Neon baby!!
(Thanks Erwin and Sarah for joining us..sorry we missed getting a picture)
Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated Cory with us! We had a blast and are so thankful you wanted to party with us! Cory~I love you baby! I hope your 27th was one to remember and enjoyed! You rock!! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)













2 comments:
That's awesome Kasey! So much fun!!
That's awesome Kasey! So much fun!!
Post a Comment