Monday, October 29, 2012

Just June!

(June 1st, 2012)

When we got home from our camping trip we were welcomed with a package from Grandma!  She sent some treats and these awesome classes!!!!!  They kids were SO excited!!!
(June 2nd, 2012)

Chillin' on Travis and Lisa's donkey flower pot!
 Before.... 
 (at the stop light trying to get the before of the back of my hair..since I forgot to get it before I got in the car!)
 During....
 After!!!!!
 Man I love this Pirate!!
(June 4th, 2012)

Cute sleeping kids!!


(June 6th, 2012)

Taya is so peaceful when she's fast asleep!!

Alexis rockin' the shades and hoodie!!

Now with her "rock on" sign!

All the other kids wanted a picture too!




(June 7th, 2012)

We love taking walks!  I love catching sibling moments!  Taya, Peyton, and Alexis wanted to hold hands!

Just walkin' like they own the place!!

Gage's first fishing trip ever!!!  He had lots of fun fishing with Daddy!!  (the walk is what us girls did while they were gone!)


(June 8th, 2012)


(June 18th, 2012)
 (June 20th, 2012)

Movie watching and camp out in the living room!
 (June 22nd, 2012)
 (June 29th, 2012)

I was putting the dry dishes away..and when I moved the casserole dish...this was tucked behind it!  I guess someone got hungry and wanted the orange but just couldn't quite get (or didn't have the patience to get) all of the peel off!
 Alexis thinks she gets to go to school too....

No comments: