Last weekend we had some family in town. We were celebrating Alexis' blessing!
Haylee and Baylee reading..
Here is the puzzle cake I made for her blessing..( I hope it makes as much sense to you all as it did to me!!)
Taya and Jana
Gage wanted a pic..
He wanted me to take a pic of her bracelet so he's holding her arm for me!
Mommy and Alexis!
Love her smiles..
Just can't get enough!
It was such a blast hanging out with my parents, Tate, Boogs, my sister Jana, and her family! It had been since Christmas since I have seen her family!! Cory's parents came to the blessing, along with his brother and his family, and his newly returned from a mission (and I mean the Thursday before the blessing new!!) sister! Thank you all for coming! Thank you Dad and Mom for staying up and helping me cook! We sure missed those family members who couldn't make it!
Cory blessed Alexis like he did the other 4 kids. It was a beautiful blessing as always! Very special! I know she, along with all the kids, will cherish it forever! Thank you Cory for being worthy and willing to bless our babies. Next step...baptism..oh crazy!! I love you so much Cory! It was a wonderful welcome for Alexis into our family! I love you so much Alexis!













2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that baby has grandma barbs smile all over the place...Can't believe how much she has changed into a little girl already! You have the most beautiful children. Missed you at the reunion, but got my Cory fix...so great! Also got to squeeze those two babies for a minute...stole them away for papa, but only for a second, they weren't too thrilled about it! hah! Love ya
Oh what a beautiful family you have.....I hope you win!!!!
Post a Comment