Sunday, June 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORY!!

My amazing husband turned 25 today!! YEAH!! Happy Birthday My Love! Cory is so wonderful! I couldn't decide which pictures to show so I narrowed it to just this past year and I'll let them tell most of the story!


I find him so unbelievably gorgeous! Grrr! ;) He has a great sense of humor and is always up for putting a smile on someone's face!
Cory is a very determined person. He is very good at accomplishing what he sets his mind to do. He has a natural ability to pick up on physical activities..very talented!
Cory is the greatest friend anyone could ask for. If he is your friend he will be there for you no matter what! He will be your friend forever!
Such a great, wonderful, amazing Daddy! He gets SO excited to play with the kids and teach them new things! I love watching him teach our kids and make them laugh! Gage and Cory are best friends! Gage loves his Daddy and his Daddy loves him!! They will always have a tight bond as best friends! Taya is her daddy's big baby girl! He loves watching her learn new things but gets sad that she is growing up so fast!
Cory loves his Haylee bug! She loves to snuggle her daddy! She could sit and do that all day long!!

Peyton has always been Daddy's baby! He has always, and will always be her favorite person!
Alexis is the apple of Daddy's eye! He loves his last baby! He will always cherish heras such!


Cory is my best friend, my partner, my love, my soulmate! How lucky am I that I GET to call him all those things and more! How lucky am I that I GET my best friend as my husband!
Happy Birthday my Husby! I love you SO much!!

No comments: