Monday, June 21, 2010

Temple Square..

We took another trip to Temple Square..Here are some great photos!!
First escalator trip! They saw them and just wanted to go on the stairs..Taya wanted just jump right on and not go with Cory..Gage went with Daddy and loved it!!
Taya decided to go since Gage did..but totally freaked out!!!
She did better going up..still has a scared look on her face though!
I kept wanting to take a pic of them in front of the Christus..this is all I got!
Haylee figured out how to push the stroller from her seat!
LOVE this pic!
This was lil Miss Alexis all day!
LOVE this pic too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one of Taya looking all sweaty... right before the one of her and Gage. She is beautiful... and the little girls are getting so big. Of course I love my Gage too!! What a sweet baby to just sleep so soundly.

Jorgensen's said...

Yeah!! I would love you guys to come visit! We missed you but I sure did love cuddling your little ones! they are so cute!! Brian is applying for dental school so we're not sure where! hopefully we get in!!!

Amber said...

CUte pics Kasey!!! Look at your beautiful family!!