Gage was all for it..as soon as we got out he ran to these guys..but I think the dead one with the fake blood and guts sorta creeped him out cause he ran right back to us with a funny look on his face!
Gage would always get as close as he could.. 
Taya and the, "fish!" 
Out of nowhere Gage did this..and said he was, "crawling like a dinosaur!"
Of course I had Cory take the kids to stick their heads in..and of course he couldn't resist! 

Peyton really wanted a turn..so as Cory was getting her out, Gage ran up and did another one all by himself!
And since Gage got to do another one..by himself..Taya had to too..all by herself!
And since Peyton got out of her stroller to do one..Haylee had to too! (I think she just wanted out of her stroller though!)

Taya did the big slide like Gage a couple times but she wanted to play with Daddy!
And I am glad these slides were small enough that Peyton and Haylee could do them by themselves...Gage and Taya always do the park toys by themselves and Haylee and Peyton always want to too..this time they could!
And yes..she looks scared but only cause she was falling backwards..we couldn't keep her off this thing!!
Taya really did not want to leave! So on our way out we let them play on the actual play dinosaurs for a minute..
Haha okay so we were walking out and had to go underneath this massive dinosaur..so we stopped and I asked Taya if she wanted to touch it..she said no. I asked Gage if he wanted to touch it..he looked at me with his awe face and said, "yeaaah," and touched his leg that was right next to him..he thought that was so cool and exciting. I asked if he wanted to touch the belly..and he just started up at it with his awe face..so Cory picked him up to touch it..(one of those that you probably had to be there for it to be as funny as it really was!) 
Little Alexis slept in her carseat in the stroller the entire time! (Thank heavens because I realized we left the diaper bag with her formula and bottle at home..I thought Cory grabbed it..he thought I did..after 5 kid you'd think we'd never do that anymore!!!) What a lil doll she is!!
I had to pry him away..and of course he kept wanting to go back!













3 comments:
What cute kids! You must be SUPER MOM!!!
i love those pictures of you!!! Your hair is AWESOME!! My kids would have loved this.
You guys are awesome to tackle taking 5 little ones out as much as you do. Way to go. Love the pictures. sw
Post a Comment