Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cory's 25th Birthday Celebration!!

We had a WONDERFUL weekend celebrating Cory's birthday! Saturday we had a birthday party planned. That day started off with Gage, Taya, and me going to the store. We went to a couple different places. I bought Cory a present and the kids picked out a present and cards for Daddy. When we got home, Cory went rock climbing with his cousin Tanner so the kids made a surprise for Daddy! They colored him cute HAPPY BIRTHDAY pictures! They had tons of fun! (This was actually Haylee's first time coloring because she thinks she should eat the crayons instead of color with them so we never let her..)Then once the cake was all cooled, cut, and iced, they did the sprinkles! Of course they had to try them though!
Taya was literally doing one-at-a-time!
Then I showed her how to sprinkle them.
Here's the finished product! (yes..they did put most sprinkles in just a few spots!)
We had friends over. We ate pizza and hung out! It was great fun!
BIRTHDAY MAN!!Rachel with super cut Calvin! Sarah playing with Haylee!
And lil miss Stella waiting to give Haylee kisses when she came down again!
We got Cory a singing balloon while we were at the store. Gage was hooked! This is Taya dancing to the birthday song!
We sang Happy Birthday to Cory but my camera ran out of batteries..so I didn't get it. :(
He opened his presents and loved them all! The kids picked out a Folf disc set for him and Gage and Taya picked cards for him..literally..I had like 5 or 6 in my hand and Taya wanted the lion one and Gage wanted the puppy one!
Thank you everyone for coming and making Cory's 25th a great one!!
On his birthday, we actually made him a delicious breakfast! YUM! Then headed down to Temple Square. When we came home, and after dinner we surprised him with another treat and birthday song!
Taya was singing but got shy..but if you listen closely to the last 15 seconds of it you can hear her singing it by herself!
Then I went and got Cory's hidden present and said, "close your eyes." Taya closed hers too and I thought it was too cute!
SURPRISE!! A much needed new backpacking sleeping bag!!
The kids took birthday pictures with Daddy! HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY BABE!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: