(September 16, 2011)
I told the kids we could walk over to their friend Cooper's house to play. They were excited..they love nature walks and going to Cooper's house. After a bit though, Natalie and I decided we should take all the kids to the library. Of course the kids were not happy when I said we were driving to Natalie and Cooper's instead of walking. So..I let buckled Alexis in the car and let the others walk while we drive alongside them. They were SO excited!!! They kept stopping, waving, and saying, "Hey Mama!!" They had a lot of fun. I actually had an older gentleman watch me for a minute then ask me if they were mine. He was pretty worried that some crazy was following these kids until he saw and heard them stop, wave, and say hi to their mom. I'm glad he was a concerned neighbor though!!
They reached their destination and were so excited!! 















1 comment:
That's such a cute house! I love that story. I forgot all about it. So funny!
Post a Comment