(October 12, 2011)
I always read the newsletter that the city sends out with the bill. I like to see what's going on in town. I was SO excited to read about the firehouse open house. I knew the kids would love it! They sure did..check out their faces when we pulled up and saw the fireman in the air!!
They're pointing to the guy in the air! I love this..smiles for me but no one could tear their eyes away from the fireman!
We watched the firemen and some paramedics use all the cool tools on a busted up car. They totally took it apart! The firemen had a "yelling contest" and Gage got a prize! It was a seatbelt..and to this day..January 26, 2012..he still has it with the special things on his shelf! (I know I got pictures of all of that..but can't find them! :( )Haylee and Taya always won brand new bike helmets from the bike safety booth! YEAH!! Taya was super excited and loved hers..
Haylee not so much. She refused to let the lady try it on her and didn't want anything to do with it. The lady handed it to me and Haylee said she wanted to give it to Gage because "it's a boy color!" She wanted to pick out a girl helmet! So Gage got it! He was pretty stoked!
We just HAD to check out the fire truck on our way out!!
Gage just climbed on up and waited for us all to catch up to the car and him! :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment