(September 19, 2011)
I also had a date with Gage this month and I had the PERFECT date for him! The Roy Library had a pirate party for the National Pirate Day. Gage has really been into pirates since the show "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and no he loves them!
I must be a pretty boring date..(driving to the library)
They had pirate stories and a pirate game!It was sort of like musical chairs..with pirate islands. When the music stopped they were supposed to put one foot on an island and put a hand on their foot. This is the first time..everyone did it..but after two times only Gage (who was one of the youngest) put his hand on his foot. Good job bud!
Here's his pirate treasure (prize)!
They had a craft section where he made a pirate hat and eyepatch!
He also scoured the library and found a pirate book to check out! It was like 9pm on the way home..and he was tired..he fell asleep again!
But..here's his pirate "Arrrrggghh!"
When we got home and he was showing all of his stuff to daddy he was so excited!! He kept saying, "Thanks for my dad mama!" Thank you lil man! I love you snuggie bud!






















No comments:
Post a Comment