Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Date with Taya!

(September 10, 2011)

It was my turn for a date with Taya!  
 We went to the "old downtown" area of Ogden and walked around that shops.  I hadn't been to Historic 25th Street so I thought it was full of cute shops..well..it wasn't.  It had a few cute shops though. 
 Plus the horses were out and she loved that!!
 Each time we would see the flowers outside..fake or real, she would do this.. 
 And the next thing I know, she was riding a bike!
 Smelling a flower..cutie pie!
 I love you Bella!
 Afterwards I took her to McDonalds for a hot fudge sundae!  Well..actually she picked a strawberry sundae!
 25th Street was not what I expected but, I had a lot of fun with my Bella girl and she said she had a blast!


(and in case you are wondering..yes..everyone gets dates..but Cory's phone busted so his pics of his dates with Haylee and Peyton we don't have! :(  There will be pics of their next date though!)

No comments: