Monday, January 23, 2012

A little Halloween fun!

(September 23, 2011)

We love Halloween!!  (I'm sure it's all due to the love my family has for it!  That definitely wore off on me)!  Here are just a tiny few of our decorations..
 Their new Halloween Mickey book that Daddy bought for them! 
 Have to have the webs!
(October 4, 2011) 
"You've Been Booed!"  Alexis is in her seat...and sad cause it was way past bedtime!  Peyton is hard to see, but she is next to Alexis and turned around to "watch Daddy."  Haylee is in the back, middle..wanting to see..but not caring too much (totally Haylee!!)  Taya is in the back right, standing up, turned around, and Gage is hard to see, but he is back left, also standing up, turned around, "watching Daddy!"  (don't worry..we only live 30 seconds from these people so the kids are okay..I promise)!  They were SO excited to surprise people with treats!!
Here's the delivery man!  
 I should have taken pictures BEFORE we dropped them off.  Those were SO much cuter!  But..here's what the kids and I made!  


Cupcake witches! (we delivered ones with brown hats)
 Peanut Butter and cracker spiders 
 Mummy cookie-pops
We had lots of fun making and delivering the treats!!

No comments: