Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Haylee and Peyton's Tangled party!!!

(October 8, 2011)

Haylee and Peyton have been asking for a Tangled party for..MONTHS!!  So..that's what they got!  (not as much as I wanted or planned..but they don't know or care about that)!  Here's their cake..
 This was their first FRIEND party!  Oh how fun!!!!  The kids thought the cake was cool..I think! ;)
 Peyton and Cooper blowing the Pascal blowers! 
 Haylee and Travis relaxing! 
 Very tired..that's what happens when party is during naptime! :D
 Playing!  
 Birthday song!
For Haylee! (notice the cake fell..I need to work on that!!) 
For Peyton!
 Presents! 
 Eating the melt-in-your-mouth cake! (yep..sorry to brag but I'm very proud of my yummy cakes)! 
 This is what we gave out to the girls..Tangled braid for holding bows.. 
 And the homemade bow..
 The boys got glow-in-the-dark swords!


We also made these Pascal blowers!
 Thank you friends for coming over!  We had a blast and the girls love and appreciate you coming so much!  Same time next year! ;)  Love you guys!! 

No comments: