(December 7, 2011)
Letters to Santa!!! The kids wrote letters to Santa this year! They each told me what they wanted to say to him. I wrote Haylee and Peyton's for them and they colored pictures on them. I wrote Gage and Taya's in dots and they traced them and drew pictures.
"I want a puppy. I love presents. I love Christmas trees. Taya" (and she drew a princess)"I want Santa to bring me Barbies. I want a puppy. I want to ride a horsie. Haylee" (she drew a rainbow)
"I love you Santa. I want a horsie. Hello Santa. Peyton" (she drew him a horse)
"I love you Santa. I want a remote control car. Will you bring me presents? Gage"
We folded them up and very carefully placed them next to our special friend! (yep..he has a name..nope..I can't remember it at the moment..oops)
In the morning the elf brought the letters back from Santa for each of them..but he sent them on a fun scavenger hunt for them! The kids loved it and had a lot of fun doing it. They were SO excited to get their letters from Santa too!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment