(November 19, 2011)
Welcome to "Murder at Anonville Manor!"
Dr. Doctor Dijon and Ms. Sugga Ann Flower (Alex and Danelle)Tex Bultamer and Ms. Alotta Buties (Jared and Debbie)
Cougar Forest and Jamie Bond (EJ and Amber)
Alby Stitchin and Miss Rita Bookaday (Bryce and Amy)
London Wilton and Sam Chawpalot (Natalie and Cody)
Professor Alberta Newton and Mayor Paul A.Tisshon
It was the first time I'd hosted a Murder Mystery Party but I really enjoyed it! I hope everyone had as much fun as we did! Thank you all for coming! Hopefully we will do another one this year! Thanks to my great sister for taking the time to send me all the stuff and make sure it all worked and for all the chat about it! Love you Delcie!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I wish we could have made it!
I love that you hosted this party and I'm glad it turned out so great. I can't wait to throw another one!
Post a Comment