(November 13, 2011)
This is a FIRST for our family..a FIRST I tell you!!! Wait for it...wait for it...Cory and I get to go to Relief Society and Elders Quorum and Sunday School EVERY Sunday...all by ourselves!!!! WOW!!! Alexis is now in Nursery. I am loving it! Here's the little cutie that I'm trying to take pictures of on her day!
Alexis is a year and a half..crazy!!! We do not have a little baby anymore! She was excited to go in and play with the toys but she wouldn't go in by herself. She's been watching us take Haylee and Peyton for a year and a half she knows we don't stay there with her! She cried..or should I say made noise..but she ended up stopping because they never came and got me. Alexis is so sweet and I love watching her grow and experience new things! And hey..I enjoy getting to sit in class and listen and enjoy the lesson! :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment