Thursday, February 2, 2012

I turn 27!!!!

(November 11, 2011)

Today I turn 27..WOW!! 27!!  Getting so close to 30!  I just can't believe that!  I love living life and growing older with my beautiful family!  I have always ALWAYS picked chocolate cake with chocolate icing..so that's what I got for myself..I baked my cake and had it out to cool..then I came in to this...
 Taya had decided to eat some..there was a hole in the cake!  No worries..I just filled it up with icing!  Haha! After I put on the chocolate icing I gave each of the kids a colored icing tube and let them decorate.  They had tons of fun and it is by far my favorite cake ever!!
 Gage had white, Taya had pink, Haylee had green, and Peyton had purple!
 I got some awesome gifts from Cory and the kids!  A yummy smelling set and some hand weights!  Gage wanted to pose with the weights!  
Thank you Cory and the kids for my perfect day!  I love you all! 

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy happy birthday. So glad you had a great day