Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun with food!!

(December 15, 2011)

I saw these super cute snowman food/craft on Pinterest.  I was SO excited to have the kids make them!!!  
 Here's Peyton's and Gage's. 
 Taya's
 Haylee's
 Daddy's
 Mine
The skewers were a bit too big and broke the donuts..but it was still fun!!
 (December 13, 2011)


I made fun lunch surprises for the kids each day for about 2 weeks before Christmas.  This was the only picture I took of them though..  
(December 22, 2011)

I also made breakfasts..I only took a couple of pictures of these too..
 (December 23, 2011)


The kids were SUPER excited about what they would get for breakfast and lunch each day!  I'm definitely going to have to keep that tradition up!  

3 comments:

Lynnell said...

I LOVE this idea!! It's so creative and fun. :)

TOVAR said...

How fun are you? I must say that Christmas tree with waffles is genius. I am totally stealing those ideas.

Anonymous said...

Can I have some of that energy? My kids are happy if I make them chocolate milk...haha!