1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? It totally depends on the gift!
2. Real tree or Artificial? 100% always real!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we get a minute to go get one!!!
4. When do you take the tree down? Anytime after Christmas...
5. Do you like eggnog? I've actually never tried it...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Not really sure if one specifically stands out...I'm sure it would be something to do with Barbies though..we had HUGE army duffels full of them!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers-in-law..Scott and Joseph
8. Easiest person to buy for? Now..my kids!! Plus my sisters.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Quite a few! Love them!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Once again..nothing specific comes to mind!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF!!! and Christmas with the Kranks..traditional movies..Rudolph and Home Alone..
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? No specific time..
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can recall.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Green bean casserole.
16. Lights on the tree? Absolutely!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh I don't know the name..Mary's Song or something..and ANYTHNG from Forgotten Carols! I love all Christmas songs though!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes..but I am not going to list them all!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I've always had a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning..except our traditional PJ's on Christmas Eve!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How rude everyone is during the season of joy and kindness!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My parents just started a theme a few years ago, but Cory and I've never done one. I'd LOVE to try the blues and silver! (Yes I know those colors are familiar!!)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Green bean casserole
25. Favorite family Christmas tradition? We choose names and whoever we pick buys PJ's for that person. We open them on Christmas Eve. Then we read the Twas the Night Before Christmas..and pass secret bags to the right on the word, "and." No one knows what's in the bag except for Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment