This was the front of their invitation. (It's their favorite show..the only show they will sit and watch..Super WHY!)
The inside looked like..YOU ARE INVITED!
WHO: Gage and Taya Wardell
WHAT: Birthday Party
WHERE: (Our address)
WHEN: Saturday, December 13th, @ 4:00pm
WHY: 1st Birthday
RSVP: (Our phone number)
I made this for the door.
Gage in his Birthday Boy shirt and Baby's 1st Birthday hat!
Taya in hers! .JPG)
OPENING PRESENTS!
This was from Grandma and Grandpa Wardell..they weren't too sure what to do with the bags...Gage kept playing "drums" on his.
Taya's cake BEFORE.. 
and AFTER!! .JPG)
They were both pretty fussy and ready for sleep..so this was Gage before he got his cake.. .JPG)
And Taya before she got hers.. .JPG)
They had seen me with the lighter..
Gage dug right in..ZERO hesitation!!
While Taya wasn't too sure..she just kept poking at it with her fingers...
and nose! .JPG)
Waiting for the singing..












2 comments:
How fun! The first birthday's are always one of the best! Jeff and I are definitely planning on more kids, but not for a while. I think once Tayci turns 2 1/2 or 3 I'll be ready. She's only 19 months now, so it'll be a while. (Unless we have a surprise, which has been known to happen). We'll see. I'm glad you are all having fun, and thank you for the cute Christmas card! Have a good Christmas if I don't talk to you before. a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDOS! I was SO happy I got to see your family even if it was for a tiny bit. Your kids are adorable and I am so glad that Gage finally warmed up to me before you left. They are both so cute and it was fun to play with them. The new girls are beautiful as well and I am so thankful you drove up to mom's for such a short time. Thanks so much!!! I love you guys and hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment