Sunday, December 14, 2008

Big Kids and Two Months!

I haven't posted any updates on the kids in a while..so here's a brief update!



Haylee and Peyton are two months (as of yesterday)!! I can't believe it was two months ago already!! WOW!! They are both doing good and growing well. They are on a formula with extra calories..of which we are thankful because it has definately helped them grow!! Haylee and Peyton are such a great joy to us. They are a little bit tougher than Gage and Taya were..but compared to most babies they are still SO SUPER mellow!! They are surely loved by their big brother and big sister. Anytime they fuss, one or both will come to their aid. It's adorable! They go in for their two month check-up on the 16th and I'm sure they are doing great. Haylee got croup but is doing really good now. Peyton and Haylee both have reflux which Peyton takes meds for and I am thinking Haylee will get put on them also. But, they are doing great and can't wait to grow more and more!

Peyton was fast asleep!

Peyton is wide awake in the bouncer..she and Haylee both love staring at the lights.
Haylee and Peyton
Haylee fast asleep!

Gage and Taya are so big now!! Okay..not literally but they definately seem bigger each and every day! Taya's been taking steps for almost 3 months and each day she walks more and more. Gage will take steps towards people but other than that, he keeps his one finger attached to something or someone when he walks. You can see it in his eyes that he wants to let go..he's just not so sure...They "talk" a ton! Gage comes up with new "words" constantly. They have been saying "mama," and "dada" for a while now but they "officially" said their first word about a month or so ago. Cory walked up to get them out of bed and as soon as Gage saw him, he squealed and said, "dada, dada!" Taya then said it also. The next day I told Gage to say, "baby," and he did. On Friday, Cory's mom said, "thank you," to me and Taya copied her. It's all just too cute!! Their carseats still face the back window..they aren't quite 20 pounds (or quite a year) yet! But soon enough!!! They've been eating baby food since 5 or 6 months old and started eating "real" food a few months ago..but just a bit..they were mostly on baby food still. But, as of Tuesday the 9th of this month they are on ZERO bottles and ZERO baby food! They still eat the baby puffs and things, but for meals thay have our food. They love it! And they still..like always..eat really great!! Gage especially and will grow that's for sure!! They are great big siblings! I love watching them interact with Haylee and Peyton..they love them so much already! I can't wait to update you more and I promise to do it more often!

Their first day on JUST sippy cups!!
They do really good eating off the plate.
Once there are no more puffs..Taya plays with the plate!
First dinner where they fed themselves entirely!!
Gage dove right in..
Taya wasn't too sure though..but she got into it eventually!
Gage with his spagetti face!

Taya playing with a fun toy!
Taya was SOOO sleepy!
She was "talking" to me while layin on the "big pillow." (aka..love sac)
Gage climbs onto the love sac..then onto the recliner..this time it was up on my lap!
For MORE pics go to www.myspace.com/kutethang

3 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Oh Kasey, I don't know how you do it! It just looks exhausting! Anyone who can do what you're doing must be one great mom! Oh, just wondering and you totally don't have to answer, but Jeff and I are curious...do you guys want more kids?

Katie Lee said...

Cute kids! You truly are amazing... I thought one kid was an adjustment, I can't imagine 4 kids that young. Go mommy!

Rachel said...

Everyone is getting so big! (Except you Kasey and Cory!) And everyone is so cute! (Including you Kasey and Cory!)