Friday, December 19, 2008

So big!

So I was a little preoccupied making a bottle for Haylee. I looked up and saw this... In the past, Gage had climbed onto the chair from the love sac..but today he used something else. He had stepped on the diaper wipes container and climbed onto the couch! They are not allowed to play with that channel changer but Taya thought he was pretty cool cause he was holding it so she went to investigate. What a little smarty!!
I looked down again and back up. This time he was lounging back!
What a little cutie! And if you look in the very corner of the pic..Taya got the channel changer from him! What a doll!

1 comment:

NikkiAWardell said...

He is such a cute guy!! Looks like they had a fun birthday party...sorry we didn't come up. Looks like they had fun in Idaho as well. What cute little "big" kids!