Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Surprise for me!!!

Last Wednesday, Cory stopped by the house on his way out on a delivery for work. He kissed me goodbye. Then he added.."I have a surprise for you tomorrow night. You are going to love it!" I tried to ask questions but couldn't get anything out of him except, "dress warm," and "at 8 after we put the kids to sleep."


Thursday came and he would send texts about the surprise or mention it in our phone conversations. Dress warm. Not get dirty warm. Holiday. No heels. I will love it. Hmmm..I really wasn't sure. I thought maybe the lights at SLC Temple Square. Cory said nope!


We put the kids to bed. The babysitter came. We left. And drove...


To the village in Ogden!! I LOVED this thing last year (yes..it was just a couple days before Gage and Taya were born last year.) It was SO much fun! My family is big on our Christmas village so I love the life-size one there in Ogden. Afterwards, we stopped and got hot chocolate to drink on the way home!

It was a lot of fun to go out with my husband! Cory is so sweet! I LOVED the date! Thank you Husby! MUAH!

I was SO excited to be there!
I had another date that night too! ;)
Cory thought this house was cool!
The beautiful lights that were around!
Oh how I love this man!

2 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I grew up in Ogden and went to this every year. I haven't been in like 5 years and it was fun to see the pictures. I am glad you had fun.

The Haggerty Family said...

Kase- What a fun date! You two deserve it!