They treated us to turkey burgers. And may I just say, if they hadn't told us they were turkey burgers neither Cory nor I would have known the difference! Anyway, so we ate and were all just hanging out. Then Cami says, "Kasey, Cory, we have a proposition for you guys." They offered to watch the kids so we could go out..all four of them! We felt bad because our kids can be naughty, especially when sleepy! But, we went out anyway! We LOVE our kids, but it was wonderful to get out. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
When we were out, it seemed like the kids had a great time! And how could they not with these people!!!???!!!
Gage with the awesome "Goofy" hat on!
Taya wearing Daddy's hat.
Mister Gage! 

Hanging out..

Gage LOVES to be flipped..he'll be Daddy's roller coaster partner!



Curious Taya!

Lynnell, Cami, Peyton, and Megan!

Peyton's CHEESE!

Taya LOVES doing this!!

Wearing Erwin's shoes!



















I LOVE this one..with his lil feet and Erwin's shoe!
Apparantly Erwin was amazed..same size!
Gage, Erwin, and Peyton!
Haylee!
Erwin and Peyton, Cami and Gage, Lynnell and Taya, Megan and Haylee..LOVE THIS!
Gage checking out Haylee while Taya plays away!
Taya and Gage playing with Amy (sp..sorry!)
Lil Miss Taya!
Haylee and Peyton
I guess they were just dancin' fools while Erwin was playing his guitar...I love that they love music so much!
Megan, Erwin, Cory, me, Cami, and Lynnell!
I just absolutely adore Cami, Erwin, Megan, and Lynnell. They are such sweet, good-hearted, fun, wonderful people! I don't know them all that well, but I know there is something so sweet about each of them..and the rest of their family I am sure! I admire how well they get along, with each other and with others. If our kids get along half as good as the Wrights, I would be so happy! Thank you so much!! I love you all!
Apparantly Erwin was amazed..same size!
Gage, Erwin, and Peyton!
Haylee!
Erwin and Peyton, Cami and Gage, Lynnell and Taya, Megan and Haylee..LOVE THIS!
Gage checking out Haylee while Taya plays away!
Taya and Gage playing with Amy (sp..sorry!)
Lil Miss Taya!
Haylee and Peyton
I guess they were just dancin' fools while Erwin was playing his guitar...I love that they love music so much!
Megan, Erwin, Cory, me, Cami, and Lynnell!
I just absolutely adore Cami, Erwin, Megan, and Lynnell. They are such sweet, good-hearted, fun, wonderful people! I don't know them all that well, but I know there is something so sweet about each of them..and the rest of their family I am sure! I admire how well they get along, with each other and with others. If our kids get along half as good as the Wrights, I would be so happy! Thank you so much!! I love you all! 












3 comments:
Sign in and it should take you into your dashboard. There should be a layout tab there its next to edit posts and settings. Then click it go over to the right and click add a gadget. Let me know if this helps. I am not very good at explaining things.
Kasey, if you are logged into your blog, not just viewing it, then at the top of the page, where you can click new post or something like that, it also has a button that says "customize." Click on that. Then click on the folder tab called "Layout." Then click on "page elements." Your header will be at the top. If you need to, add the gadget called header. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
What cute kids!!! looks like you've had a lot of fun with family.
Post a Comment