
At our wedding

Joy with the awesome dread statue!

Tate and Joy with Santa..2007!

Joy has mad love for her cat Brew!


Joy and Tate roasting marshmallows!

Joy at my baby shower (thank you mom) for Haylee and Peyton!

My fav..Gage totally copied her and I got the perfect pic!

On my birthday (08)..she made delicious chocolate-chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles!!

Joy after giving Taya her first encounter with make-up!
Joy and Tate on her 30th!

Kassius and Joy on the Janke's SURPRISE!

Joy, Tate, and Jennifer's boys..showing off their gingerbread men!

Javien and Joy's CHEESE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Our wedding!

Joy is the second oldest of my siblings and me. Her birthday was on 12-20! I did NOT forget about you..just been gone and busy!
Joy is Tate's mom. Without a doubt, I know she loves him very much!
Joy and Tate..

Train house..Christmas 08!
Joy is exactly what her name is..Joyous! She loves to smile and be happy. She enjoys making everyone around her smile. She has a good sense of reading people. Joy knows when someone is upset and when and how to make them smile. She loves being a goofball. She is so much fun to be around. Joy is not the type to hold grudges. Joy and I have often been really rude to one another..saying things that shouldn't have been said. But the very next minute, she can come running into the room with a huge smile and tell you her good news. You know in that moment, that she has forgiven..even though the word "sorry" was never said. so I AM SORRY for those times I have been rude and not apologized! 
Kassius and Joy sledding!
Back to her cheerleading days!
"Fluffy" and Joy!
CHEESE!
Joy is the absolute best friend you want to have! She enjoys having friends and is the most loyal of friends. She will do anything for a friend and stand up for them no matter what or who is being said. I am glad she is not only my sister but my friend.
Joy and friends!

Wedding day..
My three beautiful sisters..Jennifer, Joy and Jana!
Joy loves life! She believes in people..maybe a little too much..but that's often a good thing! She wants everyone to do their part in keeping the world clean. Not only in the literal sense, but the figurative as well. She's a great example of "green."
"Something borrowed" She lent me a worry doll to put a worry on..LOVE IT!
They voted!! 08!
Joy is a wonderful aunt! Her neices and nephews all adore her bunches! From the day each was born, she has felt a great love for each of them! She hasn't had the chance to be around Jana's kids as much as she would like, as they lived in Missouri their entire lives, but I have seen her with Jennifer's kids and our own. They each love her as much as she loves them! They smile when they see her and Gage won't let go of her!
Javien..

Kassius..
Tytus..

Gage..
Taya..
Haylee..
Peyton..

With Gage and Taya..3 weeks old!
With Haylee and Peyton..3 weeks old!
With Gage at 2 weeks!
Joy playing with Gage and Taya!
Joy is beautiful in every sense of the word. She is gorgeous to look at and beautiful to know and be around!
Loves from Kassius!
Joy has the most beautiful singing voice! I was almost 10 when we moved from Florida to Idaho. But I remember going to her concerts and hearing her sing. I love her voice, I always have, and I miss hearing it's beautiful music!
Singing on Rock Band!
Happy birthday Joy! I love you!
Joy and Gage!
Joy's favorite picture of her and Tate!













1 comment:
kasey ~ i don't if you'll get this comment still since it's been forever, but i just NOW saw this. today. so weird, i did a search on my name & this came up... anyways. i love it. thank you for all the nice things you said about me & for all the pictures. this is just great. i knew you always did a post for everyone's birthdays, but i guess i never saw mine. i appreciate it & thank you so much. i love you & i miss you ~ you & your kids ~ SO MUCH!
Post a Comment