Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I can't even use the bathroom in peace!

Gage has recently learned that he can not only climb onto the recliner, but he can get to the couch from that! Well, this evening I had to use the bathroom so I decided to go while everyone was good. Haylee and Peyton were on opposite ends of the couch laying and almost asleep. Gage was playing with a toy and Taya followed me because she is learning to open the door rather than accidently push it shut. She was playing with the door when she smashed her finger..so she started crying. Almost instantly I hear the highest squeal from Peyton and I KNEW Gage had gotten on her (he had twice already today). I hurried up and ran out the door. As I was doing that, I knocked Taya over with my knee on accident. When I saw them, Gage was standing on what looked like where Peyton's legs were. I ran and grabbed him off, gave him a lil spank, and grabbed up Peyton. At this point, Taya's crying because her finger and her head was hurt, Peyton is still wailing, and Gage is crying because he got in trouble! I'm sure my neighbors were in shock as to what the heck I was doing to my kids! Poor Haylee who was asleep on the couch! Wow What a day!!

6 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Sounds like a mom with 4 kids under 1!!! I'm sure you do way better than most of us with than many babies!!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

These are the times when I reiterate my past statement: You are my hero! I hope today is a better day.

Hepworth Family said...

You are amazing as a Mother!

NikkiAWardell said...

Years of that ahead!! I get that too. It always seems that the minute you go in the bathroom, all the drama breaks out. The blessings were beautiful and I still can't believe how much Haylee and Ethan look so similar!!:) Especially in certain pictures!! Good lookin' kids eh??

Jarae said...

Kasey!!! Wow girl it's good to hear from you. I can't believe you have four kids. You are such a cute family. Sounds like you have your hands full. :) The joys of being a mother. I am glad I can keep up on what you are doing in your life now. Love ya

Rachel said...

lol so funny! i totally know what that is like ;)