Monday, January 5, 2009

Two beautiful, wonderful, special blessings!

Haylee and Peyton had the honor to be blessed on Sunday, January 4th, 2009. They were both awesome during the blessings. Cory did a remarkable job! I am SO grateful that we have the option and opportunity to receive these kinds of blessings. I am SO grateful for the blessings of Haylee and Peytong (and Gage and Taya). I am SO grateful for Cory and the priesthood he holds and honors each day! I love you all!

Haylee Joan Wardell (she was more photogenic that day so I do have more of her...oops!) Gage was all about the loves today!
With Mommy!
With Daddy!
Haylee and Peyton
Peyton Skye Wardell This was the only pic I got of these two in their SUPER CUTE outfits..they went straight to nap after church! :(
Cory took a power nap! Thank you for all those who traveled to attend! We really appreciate it! Thank you Cory for the beautiful, wonderful, special blessings!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh they look like such precious little angles all in white! I wish we could have been there!