Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ahhh Sunday afternoon...

This is what my house looked like this afternoon...
Gage..and NO I do not part his hair like that..he moves a lot to fall asleep and that was the outcome..
Taya..she loves her "fluffy" to fall asleep with..she takes a corner and rubs it on her face to fall asleep and once she's asleep she's still holding it
Haylee..I think she enjoys sleeping on the cushy couch!
Peyton..both the girls love sleeping in the swing..maybe toooo much!
This was all at the same time!!! Amazing huh!!! Ahh..what angels! Don't you just LOVE the "day of rest!?!"

2 comments:

TOVAR said...

I am glad that you got to enjoy such a moment. We had a similar moment yesterday, but I was also one of the nappers. I loved the sexy come over look and the add in about fluffy. What precious kids.

NikkiAWardell said...

Oh yes, how nice for you to have all the babies asleep at once...don't you wish you could figure out how to have them all sleeping like that during sacrament???? Love the look alike pictures, family resemblances are so fun!!!! Maybe I'll try that one with my kids too!!:)