Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're in the newspaper...

Cory's bosses think it's the absolute craziest and coolest thing about our kids. They tell EVERYONE!! (It does get rather annoying...but what can you do..) Well, when Cory was only working there a couple weeks..maybe a month, his boss told him some news. He had told the Herald Journal (the Logan, Utah daily newspaper) about our "situation" and they wanted to do an interview. Well, no one called.

On January 2nd, Cory called to tell me that a chick from the newspaper called him. They set up an interview at our home on the following Monday, the 5th at 10:00am. I was a little surprised. To be honest, I'm not sure why people are so interested in the whole thing. I guess if we had four, constantly fussy babies, but we don't. I say since we got our family all at once, God blessed us with normally quiet, relaxed, chill, fun babes!

Anyway..the girl and a photographer came over. They just observed, asked a few questions, and took pictures. Taya..who is normally somewhat shy, was all about the photographer. She just kept going to him. He said he has (I think ) three daughters so maybe there was just something about him. Gage was his normal outgoing (surprisingly) self!

The article will be printed in the January 31st edition of the Cache Valley Magazine (which is an insert into the Herald Journal newspaper). Feel free to read..and I'm sure I'll post it. But, be warned..I don't know how interesting it will be...But all in all..it was kind of exciting! Hehe!

5 comments:

~jAnA~ said...

Awesome!!! I was wondering if they ever followed up with you guys! You will have to get me a copy of the paper!!! You are interesting...and amazing! I love you!!! xoxo

TOVAR said...

You should start signing copies of the newspaper and keep them for cool Christmas gifts next Christmas! Ok, may be not, but that is cool.

Keith Timberlake said...

"Normal, outgoing(surprisingly)? Your surprised he's normally..outgoing?

Kasey said...

Yes..I am surprised Gage is outgoing. When he was younger he seemed to have Cory's shy personality!

Unknown said...

kasey, where is this article? i never heard that this actually happened ~ i want to read it!!!