Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Backyard sledding!

We had a bunch of snow, as you saw in the snowman post. Then it melted and rained! So when we woke up to a little bit of snow we just had to go out and play!
And they figured out how to get into the "dog's house!"
We have a couple little trees in our backyard so I wanted to take a pretty picture of them!
Alexis has been fighting croup (as are all five of them!) So she wasn't feeling too well at first..
Than Cory decided to get the sled out!! We have a little hill at the very back of our yard so he took them up and down it!
Trying to get them all to look..99% of the time one is always looking away!!
Finally!! (and I took way more than just 3!!)
Yup..he's mine! :D
I saw all the little boot prints in the snow and had to take a picture!
He was a little tired after pulling them for sooo long!!
My turn!!!
But I didn't last near as long!
So Gage decided he would try it!
Yummm..they know I love eating snow!!
It's Peyton's turn now!
We went out the next day. It was very warm..they didn't even need their snowpants but they wanted to wear them!
We knew we had to take advantage before it melted!!
Once again, our snow is melted.. :( So we look at pictures for our white Christmas! Please push the snow to our house people!! That's all we want for Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Jorgensen's said...

I love kids in snow clothes! That looks like so much fun!