Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bonnevairs and Bel Cantos reunion...

We went to Idaho Falls because my high school choir was having a reunion.

On the drive up the kids ate cereal in their bowls..I turned back and saw this...
and Taya was SO sleepy!!! But she really wanted to watch Toy Story 3!!!
Just woke up!
Asleep!!!
Cory went with me to the high school. He wanted to pose cause he looked so sexy!!
As I was trying to take the previous picture, my camera was accidentally on camcorder instead of camera..so this is what I got...
Then after watching it before I deleted it, I noticed a little "ghost" running in the backround! Funny boy!!!

Thank you for going babes! I love you handsome Husby!!!
Amber and Allison! I love and miss you girls!!!!!
On the drive home! Taya liked her little puppy!
Haylee still not feeling well..
Gage was mad because the stupid Bakugon (sp?) ball wouldn't stay closed!!
Cheeser!
Aww..our lil calm cutie!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That was so fun! It was great to see you friend! Merry Christmas!