Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Village!

After Gage and Taya's birthday party we went to the Ogden Village Lights. I heart this place and was SO excited to take the kids!!! They love Christmas lights so they were excited to go!!

Haylee and Gage..
Taya and Peyton..with Alexis in her carseat behind them..
They both wanted to take a picture but just couldn't pry their eyes away from all of the lights!!
Such a good little baby!! Even though she was ready for bed hours beforehand!
At first Gage would just run up to the window for a second then run back so he could push the stroller! But then he started to hang out at them for forever!!
It sang if you rang the doorbell!
Pretty sure he's not supposed to do that! :)
Perfect lil smile was blurry..
So I tried again and I got a half smile...
And a goofy smile!!
Haylee's cheese!
Peyton would look at the buildings and say cheese...
Finally!!
Family shot!!! (Gage, Haylee, Me,Taya, Alexis, Cory, Peyton!)
With Haylee!
I always take a picture of Cory at this one!!
And I had to take a picture of this one..the cabin we stayed at for our honeymoon was the same architectural style..looks like a mini version of it!
Cory's mom and sister Heather met up with us towards the end. Here's Heather and Taya.
With Gage too..
and now without Taya!
Love this man!!
I so love that little village! I could go walk through it every night!! I am so glad the kids all had fun and enjoyed it as much as I do!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks way fun, I can't wait to take Kent there next year.