The 6th of November my younger brother got married in Downey!
The 11th of November was my birthday and we celebrated on the 13th!
On the 20th we took the older kids to meet Grandpa John and Grandma Wardell in Idaho Falls so they could go to Montana.
The following Wednesday the rest of us took of to Montana. Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Idaho Falls then home that Sunday.
This past weekend we all went to Boise to see my sister and meet the newest nephew/cousin and be apart of his beautiful blessing!
This weekend alone is busy busy busy! Cory's brother graduates on Friday night and has a dinner following. Then on Saturday our nephew Nathan gets to be baptized and has a luncheon after that! Then that evening is Gage and Taya's birthday party! Yeah for 3 years old!!! AND Cory and I have to (yes..I said HAVE to not GET to!) speak in church!
On the 18th we are going to Idaho Falls so Cory and I can attend my high school choir reunion (which I am SO excited for!! Just wish I could sing on the 20th :(!!!)
And then CHRISTMAS will be on the 25th!!!
WOW!! No time to rest and relax and really enjoy all the wonderful holiday things!! At least the kids and I get to enjoy all the wonderful holiday movies on!!!
Although busy, I am so thankful for my family and friends and opportunities to be with them when we can during the holidays!! (look for all of these to be blogged about soon!!)













No comments:
Post a Comment