Monday, December 27, 2010

Temple Lights!

Ahh Temple square!! We love going there and going to see the lights was even better!!! Cory was pretty excited to show us the parking garage that he has to use for work. President Monson's car was there and Cory was excited pointing it out!

Cory keeping Alexis extra warm!!
Not sure which light I liked better! But man is that beautiful either way!!
In all my times visiting the Salt Lake Temple, I never noticed that you could see the statue from outside!!!
Okay so here I am testing to see if I can get the family and the temple in the picture together..yep it worked!!
So I asked someone to take our picture..this is what I got..
So I tested again...
Asked someone else, this time clarifying that I wanted us and the Temple..this is what I got..oh well it half worked right!
Little whiners because they wanted to get out and walk..
aaand she's out!!
Christmas lights at the Temple are beautiful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love temple square... and really love it at christmas time. that is funny about the temple picture and someone trying to take it for you... hahaha