Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa!!!!!

After we went to the tree lot we went to the mall to see Santa! We were scared he would be on lunch but he was there..and there was NO line!!
That lady in there told me I get one picture with my own camera..not one per kid..but one picture..so I had to take it of them all together..They all went right up to him but then Haylee backed up and wanted me instead. Gage was excited and chattering away. Taya and Peyton were excited but shy. They wanted to sit with him just didn't want to talk too much or look at him too much! I got Haylee to go back for a picture but she wasn't going to give me her Haylee smile!! Alexis was asleep so it is just the older four!

Gage told Santa that he wanted a race car. Taya told him she wants a Barbie. Peyton wants a baby...which is what Haylee wants too but wouldn't answer him!

No comments: