Christmas Morning!!!
They were excited about what was in their stocking!!


Passing out presents!


Opening presents!!!
Haylee was immediately attached to this hat from Grandma and Grandpa!!
Taya loved hers too!
Gage loving his Woody from Grandma!
SOME of the loot!!


Alexis slept the entire time the rest of us were awake and opening presents! It was actually a nice relief! Once she woke up she got her presents and the kids were so excited to help her open them!


All my loves! Gage, Alexis, Cory, Haylee, Taya, Peyton!!
Since it was a lovely, relaxing Christmas day with just Cory, the kids, and me, we didn't make a huge Christmas dinner. Our Christmas dinner was...
Sloppy Joes and Pickles!! :)
Sad, lonely thing once the day is over....
Oh I love Christmas!! I enjoyed the excitement of the day (wish we had snow instead of green grass..but...) The kids had a fantastic day and loved saying, "Happy Birthday Jesus!!" It was a perfect day!! Merry Christmas to all!!
2 comments:
So cute! I'm glad your Christmas was great! Happy New Year! LOVE YA
Glad you had a great Christmas...I can't imagine how many presents you must have had under your tree with your kids...that's a lot of work but SO worth it! :) Your kids are adorable and I hope you have a wonderful new year!
Post a Comment