Monday, December 27, 2010

Cookies with the kiddos!!!

Back in my freshman year of college my roommates and I made cookies for different holidays and handed them out..we made tons and tons and tons!!!! It's one of my favorite memories with those girls! We started making cookies and hadn't realized how many we had made until we saw plates and plates covering the counters and couch!! (I wish I had my pictures to show you but unfortunately those are in a box yet to be unpacked so the story will have to do!) It was fun and I miss them! Anyway, I decided to have the kids take a turn at it...
And of course Cory and I had to get in a flour fight!
The icing!!! (and after the flour on their clothes..they were definitely naked for this!!)
We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again!!! :) For anyone that was given cookies..please keep in mind the kids decorated them!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the picture of your bum because that is totally something joseph would do. =)