Back in November Cory and I looked outside and mentioned it was "snowing." It wasn't pretty, white, fluffy stuff, it was cold, wet, non-sticking stuff! But the kids heard SNOW and wanted to play! So since Cory had some stuff do to outside we dressed them and let them go play.
Gage and Peyton

Taya
Gage and Haylee
Peyton
Haylee and Gage
Gage and Haylee
Peyton
Haylee and Gage
When we FINALLY got some REAL stuff and had a day that wasn't freezing, we suited up and went outside!!
Gage
Taya
Peyton
Then Taya decided she wanted to make a Snow Angel..
Gage was so excited..he found a big ball to make the third part of the snowman with!
Our beautiful view!
Snowballs!!!
He got me!
Top!
I love the snow..and I am SO sad we have NONE on our yard right now! :( We really want snow for Christmas! But at least we got to enjoy it while it lasted!!













1 comment:
That is a GREAT snowman! I don't think I've ever built a real snowman... Javien and I made a mound of snow once but I've never made a tall snowman out of giant snowballs.... maybe one day. That is a perfect picture of your family and you look great in it - too bad Alexis was sleeping is right! The leg warmers are awesome and if I had me a baby girl she would be wearing those all of the time. I actually bought some when I thought Knox was a girl and saved them... and the receipt =)
Post a Comment